To help new Photoshop users to become comfortable in their workspace and to confidently edit pictures. Topics covered during the class to enable us to achieve the objective are:
- Menus, Tools and Shortcuts
- Customizing the Workspace
- Layer Types and Layer Masks
- Basic Edit Workflow Steps
The following are included materials and extras that attendees receive:
- Extensive class notes the day of the workshop
- Private video tutorials to watch before and after the workshop
- Invitation to attend a 2.5 hour live online workshop on May 19th, 2011 at 8:30PM (EST)
- Access to a private forum board at Rock the Shot for four weeks, exclusively for PS Basics attendees, where I will answer questions and provide photo critiques
- Four lessons, one given each week, to walk you through editing in Photoshop
- Five custom Photoshop actions
1. You will receive an email the week before the LIVE webinar, which will include a workshop packet. Save the attached file to a safe location on your computer and unzip it. Links to the private videos are in that packet, as well as five custom PS actions.
2. The day of the workshop you will be sent an email, inviting you to the LIVE workshop that evening. Attached will be the class notes and the link and password to the private board at Rock the Shot.
- Workshop seats are non-refundable.
- You may reschedule the LIVE workshop if something comes up and you are unable to attend.
- The workshop will be recorded for viewing after the live session.
- A “Study-Along” version of this workshop will be available, which will give you access to the videos, notes and private forum – but will NOT include the live workshop or critiques for assignments.
Testimonials from Amanda’s Clean Edit Workshop
- If anyone is looking to learn PSE I highly recommend clean edit workshop by Amanda Padgett!! It was an awesome experience and I learned soooooo much!! Read the step by step books and nothing compares to this class!! Looking forward to taking another of her workshops! Great job Amanda!! - Abbie
- THANK YOU for organizing the Clean Edit Workflow Workshop with Amanda at Everyday Elements. It was absolutely amazing. I learned so much. I cannot believe how thorough she was. The hands-on portion of the workshop was just what I needed to ensure I will be able to do the same editing techniques again and again. Not to mention the detailed notes she made available. I am so impressed and cannot wait to sign up for more workshops! - Natasha
- I learned so much and it inspired me to stay up all night working on editing I was avoiding, LOL Amanda made it easy to learn and I look forward to more!- Laura
This workshop will be offered for the special INTRODUCTORY price of only $120 for full students (20 max) and $75 for study-along students.
The workshop will begin on May 19, 2011. Reserve your seat NOW!!
If you are a current member of Rock the Shot Forum, please register HERE
Non-members may also register for the class and recieve FREE acess to the forum for the duration of the workshop. Non-members please register HERE