Web Marketing for Photographers Workshop – Rank Higher, Track Better, Boost Social
Don’t miss this opportunity to grow your online photography business from SEO and web marketing expert Zach Prez. This completely virtual and self-paced workshop offers everything a photographer needs to know to explode traffic and new client inquiries.
The Web Marketing for Photographers Workshop covers:
Topic 1 – What to measure for online success
- Setup Google Analytics and emailed web stats reports
- The top 3 Google Analytics reports you need to watch
- How to track clicks in Facebook and Twitter using short URLs
- Automated ways to check your rank across hundreds of keywords
*Includes 30 minute video, and next action worksheet
Topic 2 – How to capture more clients from search engines
- How to write titles (meta data) that will rank
- Where to get links from other websites and increase your Google popularity
- How to optimize images and blog posts
*Includes Photographer’s SEO ebook by Zach, 90 minute video, and next action worksheet
Topic 3 – Getting results from Facebook and Twitter while saving time
- Essential things to know when setting up social sites
- How to automatically post to social networks
*Includes Photography Web Marketing Guide, and next action worksheet
Topic 4 – How to get more web visitors to call you with web design and conversion tactics
- Ways to channel traffic to your most important actions
- Get your site to load more quickly
- Removing clutter to focus users’ attention
- Giving users confidence by showcasing social proof
*Includes next action worksheet
Topic 5: How to best utilize and Grow Your Blog
- How to make your blog an integral park of a successful photgraphy business
- How to use your peronality to attract ideal clients
- Ideas for posts that lead to new busines
- Ways to bring in more traffic and turn visitors into leads
- Suggestions from top bloggers in photography with examples and screenshots
*Includes Photography Blog Success, and next action worksheet
Photographers LOVE this workshop. Here’s what they’re saying about it:
“Why have a website if no one even sees it? I’m a professional blogger and there was plenty I didn’t know until taking Zach’s workshop on Rock the Shot.” – Elizabeth Halford
“I just wanted to thank you Zach for all of the amazing information that you shared! I felt I had a pretty good handle on SEO but there were multiple things that I will now be able to implement and hopefully convert more visitors to my site into bookings. Excellent workshop!! Thank you also to RTS forum for doing this. What an incredible value!! ” – Sari Underwood
“So much to do! So much to learn and you ROCKED it. Thank you for all your information. Loved it. Already seeing results with the searches! So excited to finish all this wonderful information and put it to work.” – Denys Kelley
“I was pretty clueless about any part of web marketing but after reading and listening to your videos, I feel more more informed. Thanks so much!” – Stephanie Green
“I love the fact that I am able to work on it at my own pace, but I learned A LOT in the little I’ve already done. I’m looking forward to having the time to read & re-read all this information you’ve shared with us – you really laid out your information in easy-to-follow format and I appreciate it that!” – Breanna Peterson
“You teach in a way that is super easy to understand, and I feel way more confident about completing the course on my own because of how well you explain things.” – Dawn Cooper
“Zach has helped my business tremendously. His extensive knowledge in seo, analytics, and web marketing have really brought my business to a whole new level. He is professional, knowledgeable and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend his e-books and coaching to everyone who wants to run a successful business. Thank you Zach for all you have done. This was the best investment I made for my business.”
-Laura Thomas, Pretty Presets
Included in this Workshop
Follow Zach’s advice in this virtual training across 5 topics. Focus on one topic per week to take your website to the next level of photography sales.
Workshop Materials Included:
- Photography Web Marketing Guide – $29 value by Zach Prez
- Photography Blog Success – $29 value by Zach Prez and Lara Swanson
- Photographers SEO Book – $39 value by Erick Danzer
- 2 recorded videos
- 5 next action worksheets
About Zach Prez: Zach has 10 years of web marketing experience and has helped thousands of photographers grow online through his ebooks and workshops. He’s a dad and social cyclist who loves Ms. Pac Man. Connect with him at http://facebook.com/photomarketing.
This “Self-Study” workshop will be regularly priced at only $89, but for this special release, you may use the code ‘PWM20OFF’ to take 20% off your purchase.
This limited time offer will expire at 11:59PM (CST) on August 14, 2011.
And to kick off the release, we are also offering, ONE lucky RTS reader the chance to WIN their very own copy of “Web Marketing for Photographers”!
Here’s How Enter. Please leave ONE comment for each item you complete. You have up to SEVEN chances to win:
1. Follow Rock the Shot on Facebook.
Extra Entries (Optional): Please leave additional comments on the blog for each of the following items you complete.
2. Follow Photography Web Marketing on Facebook and if you are so inclined, let him know Rock the Shot sent you.
3. Become a member of Rock the Shot Photography Forum
4. Follow @rocktheshot on Twitter
5. Join Rock The Shot Mailing List
6. Share about this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. Type the following: “Go check out @Rock The Shot at www.rocktheshotforum.com to enter to win a copy Web Marketing for Photographers Workshop Book”.
7. If you LOVE Rock the Shot – Click the Google +1 at the bottom of this post to let everyone know!
There you have it! 7 chances to win this FABULOUS Giveaway from Rock the Shot and Zach Prez!
Hurry! Giveaway ends Sunday at midnight (CST). Winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 16th, 2011.
LEGAL STUFF: This promotion is in NO WAY sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You will NOT be notified publicly via Facebook if you are a winner. You MUST be 18 to participate. By entering this giveaway, you are providing information to Rock the Shot and NOT to Facebook. Prizes do not have cash value. There will be no returns/exchanges on any of the items.
Congratulations to the winner Daniele Springett on winning a copy of the Web Marketing for Photographers Self-Study Workshop. Daniele, please email me at email@example.com in the next 48 hours to claim your prize. Thank you all for participating!