Hi everyone! I am here to share with you the details of Design Aglow’s absolutely amazing Portrait Studio Welcome Packet. I am totally in love with this packet, not only for its crisp, clean and detailed design, but also for the fact that it is extremely easy to customize to suit your brand and business. Not all of us are design gurus, so this packet is a real life-saver (and a time-saver!) for those of you who may not know where to start in terms of branding media for you business.
Here is what’s inside:
• Welcome Note: an introduction to your photography and style, and how you stand out from the rest (5×7 flat note card)
• Session Info Card: notes the date/time/place of your client’s session (2×7 folded bookmark)
• Fashion Tips: attire/makeup/hair suggestions (and also what not to wear) for clients to review before their session (5×5 trifold)
• Portrait Referral Cards: to share your info with their friends and family (business card size)
• Studio Policies: outlines what to expect in a session, copyright info, studio policies (5×7 wide format card)
• Sticker: to brand the front of your portrait info packet (4×5.5)
• Essential Questionnaire: for clients to fill out before their session (8.5×11)
• Product Menu: outlines wall gallery, product introduction and ordering requirements to inspire your clients to purchase prints, and get creative with displaying the prints in their home (8 panel accordion card)
• Client Gift: customizable mini promo book with 10 panels, quotes and studio info, plus front and back custom covers (3×3 accordion hardcover book)
Bonus Material: an eight-page tutorial on how to get the most out of the packet, including a tutorial on how to insert images into the templates, as well as change the colors of the design.
That’s a lot of great stuff, isn’t it? Design Aglow’s pricing is more than reasonable. Just think, if you hired a designer to create a similar packet for you, you would easily be spending several hundred dollars, maybe more. If you created a packet on your own, you would spend countless hours in the design process. So, for $125, this is truly a steal!
The files come as both Photoshop and InDesign files, so whatever software you are using, you will have the same templates in either program. The files are also set up so that you can either print from home, or have the elements printed for you at your local print shop.
Why this is a must-have
Like I said, the design is beautiful and it’s easy to use, but most importantly, this packet gives you the opportunity to present your business in a unique, polished and professional manner. The templates help you communicate the types of services you offer, as well as getting to know your clients. My favorite element of the packet is the Getting To Know You questionnaire, because we all know how important it is to communicate with and get to know our clients. I urge you to give the packet a try, because I know you’ll be as pleased with it as I am!
Here’s How Enter the Giveaway for a chance to win a $100 Gift Certificate to Design Aglow. Please leave ONE comment for each item you complete. You have up to SEVEN chances to win:
1. Follow Rock the Shot on Facebook.
Extra Entries (Optional): Please leave additional comments on the blog for each of the following items you complete.
2. Follow Design Aglow on Facebook and if you like, let them know Rock the Shot sent you.
3. Become a member of Rock the Shot Photography Forum
4. Sign up for our Newsletter!
5. Follow Rock The Shot on Twitter
6. Follow Rock the Shot on Pinterest
7. Share about this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. Type the following: “Go check out @rocktheshot at www.rocktheshotforum.com & enter to win a $100 Gift Certificate to @designaglow”.
There you have it! 7 chances to win this FABULOUS Giveaway from Rock the Shot and Design Aglow!
Hurry! Giveaway ends Tuesday, June 26th at 11:59pm CST. Winner will be announced on Friday, June 29th, 2012.
LEGAL STUFF: This promotion is in NO WAY sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You will NOT be notified publicly via Facebook if you are a winner. You MUST be 18 to participate. By entering this giveaway, you are providing information to Rock the Shot and NOT to Facebook. Prizes do not have cash value. There will be no returns/exchanges on any of the items.
Congratulations to Melissa Albert on winning a $100 Gift Certificate to Design Aglow. Melissa, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in the next 48 hours to claim your prize. Thank you all for participating and have a wonderful weekend!